CONFIDENT, AUTHENTIC & IMPACTFUL LEADERS
As a talented and valued manager moving up through the ranks and into leadership, your sense of clarity, balance and self-belief can falter, leading to under-confidence, overwhelm, stress and burn out.
By consciously investing in coaching to improve your professional performance and develop your authentic and purposeful leadership qualities and style, you can proactively define the leader you are becoming. At the same time, the benefits of leadership coaching will be evident across your relationships, fulfilment and wellbeing.
Through this personal development programme for emerging and established leaders you will learn the tools and self-awareness to build solid foundations for self-belief, mental fitness, authenticity, personal and professional effectiveness and emotional intelligence.
With deep self-awareness also come other essential leadership traits for the twenty-first century:
- Courage to make difficult decisions;
- Clarity to act with a focused mind and purposeful intention;
- Resilience to reliably show up energetically, optimistically and effectively, even in challenging times;
- Confidence to lead as your authentic self;
- Conscious impact on people, processes, performance and environments;
- Compassion for self and others; and
- Connection to others in meaningful and valued ways.
The wider impact of this is fourfold:
- You contribute to creating an organisational ethos of wellbeing, empathy, nurture and recognition for employees and teams;
- Your team players don’t just perform and survive; instead, they are invested in thriving because they feel heard, seen, valued and cared about;
- Your peers and senior leadership team get the best from you over the longer term, and you are able to communicate your ideas, plans, vision and needs clearly and effectively, for successful impact and results; and
- Because this starts with you, you will realise the life-enhancing benefits of personal growth, resilience, balance and fulfilment in your own career, team and personal life.
This bespoke 1:1 programme will transform the way you view your role and who you are in it, supporting you to enact change and create results with new insight.
Packages for corporate coaching vary according to location, number of clients, requirements, and terms, so please do get in touch to find out more about 1:1 coaching sessions or bespoke workshops.
In 2021, we launched a NEW dedicated resource and online community for women moving into leadership; The Women’s Leadership Space.
The initiative has been set up to provide leadership resources and insights in combination with a supportive and collaborative space to address, overcome and share the specific challenges and mindsets of successful leadership for women.
If that sounds of interest to you, download The Five Secrets to Discovering Your Own Confident Leadership Style, and we’ll keep you up-to-date with news, events, interviews, trainings and networking opportunities by email.